Saturday, February 05, 2005

Being open to new ideas and views.

I watch and learn.... Some might find it hard to believe.... especially those who know me.... But my views do change when warrented. It is nice to know that there are those on the left who are open to learning and changing their outlook as well. What views of mine have changed do to outside influences? It is hard to say... I just know that we as an American people line up against each other, and often demonize the other side. I am guilty of this, and will probably continue to do so, because that is my "place" in life. Yet I know that many of the left actually believe the things they say..... I believe many of them are uneducated in the issues they speak and if they gave truth a chance wouldn't have the same views. What you say? The left is educated? Educated in the way Studentcon.com tracks? Thats not education, thats indoctrination in the ways of the left.....





No comments: