Monday, July 11, 2005

Now what have I started.

Well now I have gone in done it....  Looks like I am going to be very busy for awhile.  I started a new game with my 6 year old daughter Daisy.  It's a "treasure hunt" of sorts.

 

I started with giving her a clue written in windings....  Printed out...  and then gave her a sheet that said "the key" It was the windings alphabet with a hint saying what symbol stood for "a" and what stood for "z"....  She did a good job figuring out it....  She then decoded the clue and found another sheet that told her to watch for a new clue in the morning.....

 

I then sent her on a few more clues searching with the last one being a map to find a puzzle for her.....   Now I have to keep coming up with clues and fun things to do.....   She really likes it, so I will have to come up with some difficult one's.

No comments: