Thursday, August 25, 2005

True story.....

Below is a story i posted on 100 words or les Nessman. It is a true story.... I will elaborate after the story....

"please don't clean out the refridgerator, you know I hate when you do that."
"who knows what dangers lurk behind each door"
"alittle dramatic don't ya think?"
"String Cheeze anyone.... One over here, one there...."
"the kids Love string Cheeze"
"lets count the bags of Jalepenos... one...two...ack..... old bag number three..."
"Its still good....."
"they are almost in liquid form..."
"I better use that one next then"
"I don't think so..... oh, love the fruit drawer...."
"you just havent been poor..."
"yea, whatever.... After we throw out half the condiments onto the 2 year old frozen meat in the freezer."

Not to long agi I got in trouble for throwing out the frozen meat, some of which did have 2 year old tags on them.... Others were in bags that had no buy date on them.... so who knows how old they are.....

Well the freezer is full again..... and to show you how wasteful..... My Mom in law came this week and bought whole new bags of meat and used them..... I think I have a whole Cow in there..... Along with a flock of Chickens, yet they still buy more......

.....Sorry..... Cheddar isnt supposed to have mold on it......

No comments: