Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thanks New York.

Wow….  Sit down at a playground park bench in New York and not have a child with you and you get a ticket that could get you 90 days in jail and or up to a $1000 fine.  It was enacted to protect children from pedophiles?  Wow, that is reassuring…..   Attention all Pedophiles, bring a child with you when you’re scoping out your next victims…..  How about this for a concept….  Don’t let your child play in a park without you being there….  Then the pedophiles can hang around all day and not be a danger because you’re watching your kids!!!!!!

I can just see this woman go to court…..  

“Your Honor I didn’t see the sign”

“Ignorance of the law is no excuse, the sign was there, and you should have read it.”

”I wasn’t harming anyone, can’t you dismiss this stupid ticket?”

“Ma’am this is a serious matter, we must protect our children.”

“From me?”

“Perhaps, here in New York we do not believe in profiling, anyone without a child sitting on that bench will be ticketed, it would be unfair for us to only give tickets to white males in trench coats sitting on that bench I have heard enough….  I find you guilty and impose a fine of $1000.00 plus $50.00 in court costs.”

“But your Honor I cannot pay that fine I live on a fixed income”

“Then I sentence you to 90 days in jail, Bailiff take her away.”

No comments: