Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gay and Lesbian civil rights.

I Support FULL CIVIL RIGHTS for Gays and Lesbians!! If you look at the Questionaire that Miers filled out I would probably answer the questions just as she did. Any true Conservative would have no issue with the answers to the questionaire. Now what the Liberals need to figure out is that I do not think she means in the realm of the right to marry someone of the same sex. That would not be "full civil rights", that would be new rights that currently no one has. Show me anywhere where a Gay or lesbian does not have the same civil rights of a straight person.

I tend to think she thinks along this line (like I do) because of her answers to questions 2 and 3. She didn't approve of a repeal of (what I must infer from the way the lesbians framed the questions) a Texas Sodomy law.

No comments: