Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What do we owe each other?

Read this article.... Then come back here...

The plan in a nutshell: The cure for homelessness is a home.


wow.....

Let me ponder that while I go pick up my daughter from school.... I'll be back and update this when I return....

I wonder how many people will ask me for money on the way.

Didn't see any homelessness on the way to my daughters school.... guess I should have cruised the 7 eleven or by the freeways, anyways, back to the post.

The article talks about getting the homeless into home's then giving them therapy and job training.... How about doing nothing? How much money would we save if we did nothing for the homeless? Nothing means nothing.... NO bennies.... Bennies come from work and that is the only way people should be able to get "bennies"

There will always be people who live on the fringe... Goverment assistance actually increases the amount of these people in my eyes....

.... damn, tired.... Was working for a living..... paying my own way.... going to take a nap.... I'll try to be more clear in my next post.....

No comments: