Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wish list gone wild.....

Below in Red is a post I did a couple of days ago..... The first link was supposed to take you to my wish list on Amazon... what it does instead, because your not me, is take you to where you see the top 20 items wished for "top Sells"... my lovely brother and parents then picked from that list for me...... Thinking it was my link.... This is the correct direct link to my wishlist..... Which really is just a way for me to keep track of what I want to get myself...... Click on the first link below to get the best sell list and guess what my parent bought me..... Bro picked two from that list as well.... but atleast he chose something I will like.....

Well, it will be my birthday this thursday the 20th.... Please follow this link and buy something on it for me..... Or got to this link and send good ol cold hard cash.....Third choice.... and one that I do not support.... Just wish me a happy b-day.

No comments: