- President Bush
- Vice President Cheney
- Darth Vader
- Valerie Plame
- Pope Benedict XVI
- Plame's husband, former diplomat Joseph Wilson
- Texas Rep. and former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay
- Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- Apple computer chief Steve Jobs
- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin
- U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald
- British Prime Minister Tony Blair
- Google's Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- Chief Justice John Roberts
- Peace activist Cindy Sheehan
- Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- "Commander in Chief" star Geena Davis
- Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican.
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada
- Rapper Kanye West
- Teen golfer Michelle Wie, who turned pro in '05.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
People that mattered
Wow…. Let me think for a moment….. Could anyone not see a slant in this list of times “people that mattered”? anyone notice how it slams Bush at every possible turn? Michelle Malkin notices key omissions, I concur. I am sure they were omitted because they do not write the history that TIME wants recorded. Then lets think a little about the list…. Laurence Simon asks questions about Geena Davis being on the list. Reason she is on the list? Simple…. She is the warm up to Hillary…. Her job is to soften up the American electorate to feel safe in electing a liberal female democrat. It is a shame…. I agree Michelle…. Lame lists from TIME.