Sunday, December 18, 2005

Shuffle.....

Whats been playing since the last playlist….

  1. Shania Twain….  Still the one.

  2. Drowning pool…. I don’t care about anybody but me.

  3. Don Henley… I will not go quietly..

  4. Cool and the gang… Play that funky music white boy.

  5. Queen… I want it all.

  6. Smokey Robinson….  My girl.

  7. Duran Duran….Is there something I should know.

  8. Joe Dulce….Shutta uppa ya face.

  9. Jagged Edge…Where the the party at?

  10. Bucks Fizz…  The land of make believe.

  11. Phil Collins…. In the air tonight.

  12. The eagles … 7 bridges road

  13. The Crystal Method…. Magic carpet ride

  14. Rod Stewart….  Baby jane.

  15. Dokken….  1000 miles away

  16. Iron Maiden….Trooper

  17. Accept….Sweet little child.

  18. Bon Jovi…  Wanted Dead or Alive.

  19. Babyface….  Two occasions

  20. Destiny Child…Nasty Girl

  21. Howard Shore…. The great river

  22. Aprilwine….Like a lover like a song

  23. Pebbles….Girlfriend

  24. Shaquira…Suerte

  25. Lionel Ritchie…. Running with the night.

  26. Aprilwine….Say hello.

  27. Air supply…Making loveout of nothing at all.

  28. Yello…  Oh yea.

  29. Softcell….Tainted Love

  30. No Secrets…Here I am.

  31. AC/DC…. Love Song

  32. Night Ranger…  You can still rock in America

Eh….  Keep on shuffling.

No comments: