Sunday, January 29, 2006

What is the real truth?

Somewhat locally (lake Forest) a man was shot twice by the grandmother of his exwife while causally talking to them on their porch. He was there to pick up his kid (court ordered and approved). What this story doesn't tell you is that his parents were the witnesses, sitting in the car waiting for him to bring his child.

I do not know the history of these families, but I smell a lot more than just a spur of the moment shooting. Perhaps he was a abusive bastard. Perhaps he was going to win full custody. I do not know. I suspect that the exwife should be arrested as an accomplice. I suspect that they talked about him and the grandmother said she would kill him to get him out of her granddaughters life...

Watch, they wont give her a jail sentence.

No comments: