Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Large wall = Compassion

Building a large wall between Mexico and the United States is a compassionate first step in the immigration reform needed in the United States. Once the "holes in the dyke" are closed they will stop coming and risking their lives, as well as the lives of their children.

I am saddened by the lost of that three year old, I cannot help but imagine it was my almost three year old. It is very sad. I also understand why she tried. We are the promised land, and all she had to do was get accross that desert. I only wished she had left him with relatives in mexico and gone the route so many other illegals do... That is get American citizens to goaccross the border with their own childrens documents and bring the illegal kids over in their place... Alas I guess she didn't understand how easy that is to do...

Building the wall is compassion. Do it as close to the bordr as possible to keep them out of the desert... Teach them the only way in is through a legal program.

No comments: