Here is a post from last year... Now to update it.
Things accomplished over the weekend.
1. Pulled weeds from slope.... slope sucks, must find a good groundcover to protect the slope..... did half of it.... filled green "bio" trash can so will do the rest next weekend..... lovely.
Have not done the slope yet this year, its time it is done, soI will start it tonight....still no groundcover.
2. Advanced another level and a half in the online game "City of Heroes".... level 34.6 right now... Also did certain tasks to give myself extra endurance..... cool game, lots of fun.... ultimately though after playing for hours you wonder where all the time went....
Play the game less, but still where does all the time go?
3. Steam cleaned the carpet.... in family room.... this carpet is basically on its last legs..... wife is still looking to find someone to tile our house...
No tile, wife just cleaned the family room two nights ago. Nice change, no added expense of tile, and wife does the carpet. a win-win.
4. Work... Went to work on Sunday, spent 5 hours catching up on work and preparing for Monday..... yea, Happy Easter to you too!!!
Changed shifts at work, but back to working just 4 days a week.
5. Sleep. Got some.
Just got some sleep, feeling pretty good.
Things still on the horizon.
1. Paint interior of house....
2. Tile house
3. Weed slope, find ground cover.
4. buy car. done.
5. buy couch
6. buy refrigerator.
7. buy sod and sod backyard.
8. Fix Brothers Fence.
Good to see I have a lot of things I could do... Why put off until tomorrow what you can put off forever?