Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Via Drudge

White House political strategist Karl Rove tells editors and reporters at THE WASHINGTON TIMES: 'I'm confident we're going to keep the Senate; I'm confident we're going to keep the House. The Foley matter has impact in some limited districts, but the research we have shows that people are differentiating between a vote for their congressman and a member from Florida.' MORE... 'It is useful to remind people what [Democrats] said and what they do. I think they have given us here, especially in the last couple of weeks, a potent set of votes to talk about. You had 90 percent of House Democrats voting against the terrorist-surveillance program, nearly three-quarters of Senate Democrats and 80 percent of House Democrats voting against the terrorist-interrogation act. Something is fundamentally flawed.' DEVELOPING...


I hope most Americans realize what is at stake.... I hope he is right.

No comments: