Sunday, May 31, 2009

Abortionist murdered.

From KMBC via RSM;

Attorney Dan Monnat said Tiller, 67, was shot at about 10 a.m. as he served as an usher during morning services at Reformation Lutheran Church. Monnat said Tiller's wife, Jeanne, was in the choir at the time of the shooting.
 My take on this is simple.  This is a man who performed legal acts of abortions and was killed by a murderer.  Apparently they found the killer and soon we will know who he is and why he killed Tiller.

Now the wackos on both sides of the right to life debate are coming out of the woodwork...  The abortionist are already using this to try and claim the moral high ground...

I say everyone should wait...  What if it was Tiller's Gay lover?  Not that I am saying it was...  but then what?

Update....  Looks like its a guy named Scott Roeder...  googled him, found this ...




Profile of Scott R.
Full-Time, 0 Years of Experience
I haven't cared for seniors professionally, but am looking for a position to do so. I'm 50 years old myself, and feel I have the life experience, maturity and desire to provide compassionate and complete care to the elderly and those who are in need.

and this. ..


July 7, Kansas: Scott Roeder is sentenced to sixteen months in state prison for parole violations following a 1996 conviction for having bomb components in his car trunk. Roeder, a sovereign citizen and tax protester, violated his parole by not filing tax returns or providing his social security number to his employer.

uh oh...  a wacko, so much for gay lover theory...  More to come
Update 5:44pm pst, looks like he belongs to a yahoogroup called hang2gether ....  its description



Sovereigns and concerned citizens

responding to tyrants in judicial actions.
overturning Kangaroo courts, Exposing
Governmental outrages and restoring freedom to politicaly abused and harased people..
When they took the 4th Amendment away
I was quiet because I didn't deal in drugs...
When they took the 6th Amendment away
I was quiet because I had never been arrested...
When they took the 2nd Amendment away
I was quiet because I didn't own a gun...
Now they have taken the 1st Amendment away
and all I can do is be quiet...


eh, so looks like it was a Right Wing Nutjob who killed Tiller.  Thanks buddy.  Thanks for giving the left another excuse to call all of us on the right loons.





No comments: