Monday, June 17, 2013

Shows I watch

Time for an update on  the shows I watch.  First of I do not watch any of them in real time...  I am to busy.  There are 4 DVR's in my house but I do not watch them that way either.  I have cable and can watch them on demand, but I also do not do that.  I watch them on my computer...  (i have a 47 inch monitor) and I will leave it at that...  I also hate watching shows waiting each week for the next episode, so often I will stop watching then catch up in one day...  they will be in no particular order...

1. Continuum.  Watched the first Season a couple of weeks ago, and its on episode 8 of season 2 right now.  Interesting storyline right now...  But appears to be falling into the formula drama/scifi show.  I hope it breaks out and starts to build again.

2. Longmire.  Whats not to like about as show which stars Starbuck and Ricky Valens?  Again this show is one I found surfing around for something to watch.  Watched the first season in a couple of days and I am now stuck waiting for episode 4 of season 2.  Robert Taylor does an excellent job as Sheriff Longmire and I love the way he carries himself.

3. Castle.  Been watching this from the start...  no breaks, week to week.  Love it, but I am now worried they will see a need to break up castle and beckett because thats what primetime/soaps do to try and keep shows going.  to them a working loving couple equals bad ratings I wish they would take the risk and let it work while they have fun with the other parts of the storyline....  

4. Teen Wolf. I watch this with my daughter.  We watched season one week to week, then stopped watching.  A couple weeks back we caught up, watched Season 2.  It is now on Season 3 episode 3.  Interesting storyline...  Teen drama/love/horror show.  Fun watching with Daisy.

5. Vampire Diaries.  My God, Season five????  same as teen wolf but without a break...   Daughter makes me, as well as her grandparents watch...

6. Defiance. Season one Episode 7...  a video game was also released...  havent looked at the game.  Again a lot of interesting possibilities but at the moment I am disappointed and it risks losing me soon.

7. Falling Skies.  On season 3 Episode 3 is next week...  doing Alien invasion of earth better than Defiance and is more interesting at the moment.

8. Game of Thrones.  Excellent show for killing!!!!  a friend posted this on FB...  it says it all about the 2nd to last episode this year....

and watch this....

and...
lmao.

9. True Blood. Didnt like last Season, hopefully this one gets better as normal humans learn more than vampires are out there!

10. Dexter.  More than likely the last season...  Will Dexter be discovered???!  Will he turn his sister into a cold blooded killer too???

well I will leave it at that for now, I am sure I missed a couple of shows...  

No comments: