I could have sued a dining facility out her in San Bernardino a few years back. My Wife and I were seated at a table and we sat there a good half hour and never got served..... I belive they didnt serve us because she is Hispanic and I am white. We could have made millions!!!!!!!
Chris Rock's mom and sister apparently are a lot smarter than me. When they complained the manager offered them a free meal.... Nope, not enough for the Rock family. I wonder if they didn't get served because of a shift change mistake. Or just clueless waitresses? How about a new waitress that didn't understand her job? Nope.... they weren't served because they weere black.
I already now why we werent served at the place in San Berdo. It was a new crew and they were clueless. So we showed our displease by taking our business elsewhere....
How STUPID of us, we could be rolling in millions by now!!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment