skip to main | skip to sidebar

KIRBSIDE

I am not an evil man, but I do have my opinions... Hell, I may be wrong, if you think I am, make a comment… Let us enter into a discussion of the issue… Who knows, we might end up agreeing.

Monday, March 24, 2014


Posted by Thom at 4:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"Don't be scared, his bark is way worse than his bite.... A good guy with firm values!!" -Mary

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Information Profile for Kirbside

Labels

  • decline of USA
  • Politics
  • War on terror
  • Family
  • Shameful
  • The opposing side
  • vacation
  • Life
  • bias
  • TV I watch
  • international relations
  • Movie
  • Games I play
  • Fire
  • Gahrie
  • blog
  • winds
  • Obama
  • Katrina
  • cats
  • hope
  • Blogging
  • rule 5
  • scams
  • healtcare
  • weather
  • Betty Nguyen
  • Socialism
  • Steelers
  • illegals
  • tea party
  • wife
  • wishlist
  • Them
  • Daisy
  • Hama
  • Mugshot
  • Nathan
  • Papa
  • Pet Peeves
  • basil brush
  • emu
  • illegal immigration
  • pope
  • predictions
  • rain
  • surge
  • swap shop
  • DVR
  • IFOC
  • Kim Kardashian
  • Leeroy Jenkins
  • Mayara Tavares Mayora
  • Music
  • Society
  • State of the union
  • WHS
  • WOW
  • cfl's
  • earth hour
  • epic drop
  • fairness
  • fire letterman
  • gordon brown
  • la raza
  • quiz
  • tea parties
  • totus
  • warrior

Total Pageviews