Saturday, December 25, 2004

XMAS

Well the Kirby family xmas dinner went well yesterday.... We all started the diner with the opening of the xmas crackers....... here;s my joke..... "what did the fireman say when the church caught fire?"...... "Holy smoker"...... Hats went on for about 30 seconds...... Nathan our 16 month old was quite loud and disrupted dinner a few times...... Dinner was turkey, sausage, potatoes, peas, and stuffing......

Everyone enjoyed their presents..... Mom and Dad tried to give my wife and I money along with our presents.... As we were leaving my wife said she couldnt take it..... Mom said of course we could..... I ended the discussion by taking the money my wife was given.... Mom thought I would keep it...... nope..... left it on their mantle and as we were leaving told them to look on it...... They do so much for us during the year I would never imagine us taking moeny from them......

The drive home wasnt bad at all.... no delays.....

Everything is good in the Kirby Family.....

Merry Christmas everyone...

No comments: