Monday, October 23, 2006

Heroes....

Ack, I am finally suffering from a bad case of I am fucking tired of TV formulas. I am a TV, MOVIE junkie. If it has action, drama, comedy, horror, sci fi, supernatural or almost anything as a plotline I will watch it. But I am tired of the episodic drag.... Even most books do it now, and I grow tired. Alas I need my fix, so I guess it will become a real love/hate addiction....

I liked the flying petrilli escape, along with the painful landing... If you can add realism to a story about super heroes that was an interesting tidbit.

I am still uncertain as to who is my favorite so far. I love the Cheerleaders ability, but I like the other pertrilli's ability to replicate other superpowers.... Still waiting to learn more.... I guess I'll have to wait until next week to get my fix.

No comments: