Monday, October 16, 2006

Really really sad.

Was surfing the web and came across The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns via my brothers blogroll. In her post titled Darth Vader Loves All Of Y'All she mentions how people have too much frickin time on their hands. and links to this on youtube.

I second her emotion on this. Anyone who has ever tried to put together anything like this knows how long it takes.... This person had way, way, way too much time on their hands.

You want to know what is really sad? I sat through the whole 9 minutes and 25 seconds of it.

Obviously I have too much time on my hands.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey, at least you weren't the one who created that video, lol.

I guess that means, though, that I have way too much time on my hands, as well :-D

Thanks for the link.