Sunday, April 22, 2007

Clinton....

Clinton addressed about 700 students and faculty on campus later in the day, praising the players and naming them one-by-one while criticizing "bigotry" against women. She never named Imus directly and made a point of saying her criticism wasn't intended to curtail free speech.

She urged the crowd to take a "Rutgers pledge," to say, "Enough is enough, when women or minorities or the powerless are marginalized or degraded."


Once again, the first thing that stands out to me is the last sentance... Guess I am open to be marginalized and degraded... I am male and considered white, so I guess I must suffer for a few centuries before it is considered wrong to degrade me.

Watch... they are going to find a way to blame "whitey (meaning straight white males only) for the VTECH shootings.

No comments: