Monday, May 14, 2007

What goes around...

No often, But every once in awhile, something makes me smile... Remember my post about George Lopez and his racist schtick? Now comes news that his show is canceled.... After five years... And what does he say? Great run, I had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to new endeavours? No... He says "TV just got a lot whiter" He then goes on to talk about how important his show was... and how it was so unfair... "They dealt with us from the bottom of the deck" Lopez says...

How about you had a boring sitcom, tired routine, and no audience? I'd rather fight ABC over the fact they cancelled Invasion staring Cuban Eddie Cibrian then fight for your tired show. Now I know your show was centered around you and your life, but come on... Stand up comics don't get a free pass just because Seinfield made it in sitcoms... (and BTW I thought Seinfield for the most part sucked!!)

What goes around comes around George. You didn't need to be an asshole and spit at America. You did it because your head got to big.

No comments: