Monday, October 29, 2007

The Mist

The mist by Stephen King has finally been made into a movie. Way back in 85 I read "skeleton crew" and I loved it. The two that stood out the most was "the mist" and "the Raft". The raft saw the Movie screen in 87 in Creepshow 2, while I have been waiting for two things... The movie version of "the mist" and a sequel to explain how it ends.... I remember reading some of King's notes on his writings and I hated/loved that he said he would not "finish it" It was basically up to us to fill in the ending... After all, they did hear the word "hope" at the end didn't they?

1 comment:

The Mist said...

The Raft... I had completely forgotten about that movie. I might have to see if I can dig it up now.

I've heard that the ending of The Mist movie will be different from the ending of the book, so maybe you'll get your ending after all. Of course, it won't be Stephen King's ending, just the one of the writer and director.