Friday, May 01, 2009

Hmmm, Rule 5?

I wonder if this counts for rule 5? The girl in this picture was 17 at the time.... Eating a Dorito at the back of a bus... Heading towards London. The question is, who is that guy next to her, and what is he doing? The Other McCain often posts back in the day pictures....
Let me state for the record, it is not what you think.... I will post sometime next week with the answer to who that is, where they are going, and what that young boy is doing.
UPDATE:
In the comments...
Robert Stacy McCain said...
"Your questions, they confuse me!"
I can see how they would do that, I am being rather obtuse... (shawshank redemption running through my head)
Eh, will leave it as is, except to say this is a picture dating back to May of 1983. It has nothing to do with The Other McCain, except that it is a throwback picture ....

3 comments:

Robert Stacy McCain said...

Your questions, they confuse me!

Will said...

I have stumbled upon your blog from an rsmcain link which I found via instapundit...I just had to know what rule 5 is.

This is all to say that I am merely making an uninformed guess that you are the boy in the photo and that the dorito-eating rule 5 bait is named Terri.

Kirbside said...

lol, i guess i should have changed the name of the picture!!!