Monday, June 29, 2009

Hurricane names for 2009

I think the World Meteorological Organization was looking at The Other McCain's Blog on rule 5 Sunday when coming up with the names for the Hurricanes of 2009. Look at the list -

Ana - Ivanovic?
Bill - ?
Claudette  Ortiz?
Danny - ?
Erika -  Eleniak?
Fred - ?
Grace - Park?
Henri - ?
Ida -  Corr?
Joaquin - Hey he is in the news and nuts, lets name a potential storm after him!
Kate - Beckinsale?
Larry -?
Mindy - Vega?  
Nicholas ?
Odette - Yustman?
Peter ?
Rose - McGowan?
Sam
Teresa Lourenco?
Victor ?
Wanda Nara?

I dunno, perhaps it is mere coincidence. There might be a need to look back at last years names... There may be a story here...


Now, onto blog whoring... I need some followers!!! Come on now people follow me!!!! Add me to your blogroll or just follow me by adding yourself to my list of followers!!!! I just added that widget so you can be the first to follow me!!!!. I am a conservative bastard who judges everyone!!! Click here to go to the main page of my blog and read some of my other posts!!!!

No comments: